Samsung Galaxy S5 Services
Samsung Galaxy S5
Samsung Galaxy S5 General Repair Services
NYC Mobile Device Doctors provides fast, affordable repairs on mobile devices, including the Galaxy S5. We use quality parts and specialized techniques to fix broken components at a much cheaper rate than other repair shops. We also keep our shop well stocked with replacement parts, which means that you’ll get same-day service when you bring your phone to us.
The Samsung Galaxy S5 has tons of features and powerful internal components that make using it a quality experience, whether it’s for talking, texting, photography, video recording, gaming, or web browsing. Consider the following advantages of having a fully functional Galaxy S5 smartphone:
- High-res screen: The 5.1 inch screen has a resolution of 1080×1920 pixels with a pixel density of 432 ppi behind its tough, scratch-resistant Gorilla Glass exterior.
- Powerful processor: The Quad core processor is clocked at 2.5 GHz, making it ideal for processing just about anything. The phone also has 2 GB of RAM.
- Storage: The Galaxy S5 comes in 16 GB and 32 GB sizes, with a microSD slot for up to 128 GB of extra storage.
- Cameras: The 16 megapixel main back camera has HDR photo and video capabilities, video stabilization, dual shot, and phase detection autofocus. The 2 megapixel front camera is great for video chats and snapping selfies.
- Phone service: Quality speakers make it great for phone calls through your service provider, whether that’s AT&T (model number SM-G900A), Verizon (SM-G900V), T-Mobile (SM-G900F, SM-G900H, SM-G900R4, and SM-G900T), or Sprint (SM-G900P).
This is not to mention the wide array of apps and programs that you have access to for your smartphone. Damage from falls, water damage, and normal wear can prevent you from using all these great features. Fortunately, we have experience fixing all sorts of issues, such as faulty buttons, cracked screens, broken LCD displays, worn or damaged ports, battery replacement, speaker and earpiece issues, and camera problems. Most Samsung Galaxy S5 repairs take two hours or less to complete. For top-notch service, call (212) 292-8005 for an appointment, or simply stop by if you are in the area!